Open Gym & Competitors/Beast Program
For those of you interested in Open Gym, here is the information you need:
- Open Gym will be available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1:15pm-3:00pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:15pm-4:15p. That means there are an extra 12 hours per week or 48 more hours per month that you can get in here and train.
- Open Gym is considered an add-on to your monthly membership and will cost an additional $40 for access.
- During Open Gym you can practice skills, do something you missed, complete homework from a specialty class, as well as have access to all available equipment.
- Open gym will not be coached, however, it will be surveyed for safety.
- You are required to register on Wodify, just like all other classes.
For those of you interested in the Competitor/Beast Program:
- We will utilize the Open Gym time, and therefore, the Open Gym membership will be included in your Competitor/Beast membership.
- Competitor/Beast training will take place on Monday’s at 1:15pm.
- You will have programmed homework for the rest of the week which you will complete during the Open Gym hours (see above). This will help with peoples varying schedules.
- The cost is $64/month, this includes the open gym membership.
- If you would like to add 3-days of personalized programming to your current membership the cost is $69.00/month.
- If you would like personalized programming without a current membership the cost is $125.00/month.
- These include Open Gym access.